I brought Maddix to the cabin with me again, today. And he’s SO much happier with his art table up here! LoL
I’m still in hardcore planning mode, so I just did my warmup page this morning and prepared to do a tattoo later today.
Which I feel like was a success!
What went well?
- A super-smooth, motivating morning.
- Bonding with my son over art.
- Turning a stereotypical tattoo into something stylized and unique.
What needs work?
- Remembering to make my posts!
- Finding a happy balance for my energy. I over-did it today (close to 1,000 calories actively burned).
What did I learn?
I need to work on systemizing as many of my repetitive tasks as possible.