Ahhh, today has been an awesome day. I’m leaving the cabin a little bit early, and I didn’t get to draw much today, but it has been an excellent day.
Working on more rendering with the kids to match values a bit more closely was the main focus for today’s practice. I didn’t do a warmup today because the family went to eat breakfast with my grandfather, then we were doing last-minute shopping and getting the house ready for the in-laws to visit!
What went well?
- We’re DONE Christmas shopping!
- I got to work more on the drawing of the kids.
- I got to make my grandfather’s day with a visit from the family.
What needs work?
- I still don’t have a ton of energy today, but I’m sleeping better.
- I need to figure out how to manage my time more carefully around the Holidays.
What did I learn?
Sometimes an eraser does things you don’t expect (or want) it to do…be very careful.